Terms of Service
We apologize for this long piece of text, but it’s important for you to read and understand the Ripple News terms of service before use. By using Ripple News Services, you agree to be bound by everything in these Terms below.
IN A NUTSHELL
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not spam, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Ripple News users.
- You may not use the Ripple News service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Ripple News service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Ripple News or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ripple News.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Ripple News including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Ripple News, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Ripple News account. While Ripple News prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Ripple News cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site or app and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Ripple News service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Ripple News service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- Ripple News does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Ripple News service. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Ripple News application, you hereby grant to Ripple News a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Ripple News services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Ripple News Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Ripple News Services.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Ripple News will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Under the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is: [email protected] or 292 Ivy Street, Suite B, San Francisco, California, 94102.